We have been nominated for one more award. The Reader Appreciation Award. Thank you, Datingbitch, for the nod.
I didn’t bother looking for any meaning or history on this award, as I never am able to find anything on these awards but other posts from other bloggers who received the same award.
As always, there are rules that come with accepting an award and here they are:
- Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
- Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
- Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
- Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
- Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Here are the questions I must answer…
- What is your favorite color? black or red…or both at the same time
- What is your favorite animal? I guess dogs, never really thought about it before.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Chocolate milk. I could drink that all day.
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I don’t like the way Twitter works.
- Favorite pattern? Uh…don’t have one
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Both.
- Favorite number? 44
- Favorite day of the week? Saturday. I get to sleep in (if Baby C lets me) AND stay up late.
- Favorite flower? Really? I guess wave petunias are pretty cool looking
- What is your passion? I don’t know, I guess my kids? They are really the only thing I’m passionate about.
So, this post kind of sucks. I really didn’t care for the questions. Oh well…
Now, my nominees:
- Fifty-Four and a Half
- The Camel Life
- Dabutcha’s Blog
- Beefy’s House O’ Fun
- You’ve Been Hooked
- Me 2.0
- Articles of Absurdity
- The Forgotten Wife
- The Dumbass News
- Southern Dreamer
I would like to thank DatingBitch for nominating us for another award. If you haven’t already, and you’re not easily offended, please stop by her blog and check it out. It’s truly a fun blog to follow. You never know what you’re going to get. Will it be an extremely sappy and heartfelt post that evokes a plethora of emotions? Or will it be hilariously funny, making you roll all over the dirty floor you haven’t swept because you’ve been blogging instead of cleaning? Who knows? You’ll have to click here to find out!
Finally, I’d like to thank the over 150 followers we have here for actually reading this garbage and commenting occasionally. Without your interaction I doubt we’d continue with this, but we probably would…
You might also enjoy:
- Flash Fiction: Miraculous Man and the Dastardly Drive Thru Dope (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- Hero of the Moment: Parisian Glass Wall (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- Random Thoughts: 6/13/2012 (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- The Party (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- Man without hands not allowed to ride roller coaster – Overhead Bin (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- Christina Aguilera is a hypocrite (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- Another shitty day (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- The best of friends (afcuyofradenwrites.blogspot.com)
- Convicted of murder for texting and driving? (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- Hanging out with friends (stuphblog.wordpress.com)