award logo, awards, blog, blogger, blogging, canadian bacon, Candidate, Chats and Forums, Directories, Donald Duck, Humor, humour, INSPIRATION, Rutabaga, Site Awards, stormtrooper armor, Stuph, Web Rings and Cliques, Writing
But we’re not here to talk about Unshittiness™, which saddens me. BUT, we are here to talk about inspiration. Yours, specifically. Because we inspire you. And stuph™. And that gladdens me.
Our inspiration of you has been thoroughly researched by Rutabaga, a mercenary researcher. Sure, she researches for the highest bidder, but that doesn’t mean that her results aren’t beyond reproach. Because they’re not. Not in this case, anyhow.
Rutabaga exhausted herself searching for inspirational blogs on these here interwebs and found that Stuphblog was among the top of the list. In fact, we ARE at the top of her list. So take THAT, other inspirational blogs. Be jealous, bitches. Be jealous.
I’m sure, like most awards, that there are rules and homework involved. *runs to Rutabaga’s blog to check* A ha! I was correct. Here are said rules…
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person/s who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
1) I’m not Canadian.
2) Canadian bacon and ham are the same thing. I don’t know what that has to do with me.
3) I love Donald Duck. He understands me.
4) I never take off my stormtrooper armor because I’ve gained so much weight I can’t get it off.
5) I have 5 transparent tattoos, but I don’t know where or what they are because I can’t find them
6) I have hair.
7) My feet are at the end of my legs.
4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them
This is the toughest part. Nominating other blogs. How do I choose among all of the blogs I follow who to nominate? Who will appreciate and/or accept the awards? Who inspires me? Who is on par with Stuphblog? The answer, at least to the last question, is nobody. However, I shall endeavor to nominate blogs that will entertain, or at least not bore, you.
And the nominees are…
- Fifty Four and a Half
- Life With the Top Down
- The Cheeky Diva
- The Camel Life
- A Clown on Fire ( I know he doesn’t accept these awards, but his writing and the Le Clown persona have inspired me)
In all seriousness, I’d like the thank Rutabaga for nominating us for this award. I’d also like to shamelessly admit (not so shamelessly) that each of the blogs I nominated have truly inspired me and influenced the way I blog and write. So to those nominated I’d first like to say thank you for 1) being great writers/bloggers and 2) inspiring me to be a better writer/blogger and being a great influence with your own unique and badass styles.
Congratulations to you all.