Day four. I’m on a roll. It appears today’s post will have musical accompaniment.
Well, are there songs about moving? If there are I don’t think I’ve ever heard them. Let me scroll through my media library and see what I come up with. Hold, please.
1. This song represents how talking to my soon to be ex makes me feel. My feelings towards her shifted drastically and I can no longer stand the sight of her nor the sound of her voice. I truly wish she would just vanish, but I couldn’t get that lucky.
2. There are a couple of people in my life right now that are having a really tough time that I’m doing my best to support. One of them will read this. The other probably will never see it. Either way, I want them both to know that I’m there for them. And so, this song gets added to the playlist.
3. Spent last night with Revis and his awesome wife last night having a few drinks and had a much needed good time. This song isn’t exactly how it all went down, but it’s close enough.
4. I think this song explains itself pretty well. I’m living on my own for the very first time in my life. So far, I like it. I’ve been able to do what I want when I want without anyone to make me feel guilty for doing it.
5. This song doesn’t really have anything to do with my current situation except for the theme. Turn The Page. This week I moved out on my own and started a new chapter in my life. I have renewed focus on myself and my children. So far so good. Oh, and sorry Segar fans. I like the Metallica version better.
BONUS SONG!! Haha. You know I don’t follow the rules. This song is dedicated to that “special” someone. Please, I gotta have some laughs in here somewhere. Enjoy!
Audience participation time!! Woohoo!! How was your last week, Stuph Maphia™? Are there any songs you would add to the soundtrack?
Check out these other great Daily Prompt posts
- Playlist of the week – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- playlist of the week | BUBONICBOON
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week « Mama Bear Musings
- Really Sick of Rain. | Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- My Week; The Musical | The Jittery Goat
- SoundEagle in SoundCloud: Art, Music and Compositions about New Sensations, Love, Life, Country, Nature, Dreaming, Meditation and Spirituality | SoundEagle
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week | Woo? | Loading…
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week | Tita Rita
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- Daily Post: Playlist of the Week | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Playlist of the Week | Beyond Beauty Tips
- Daily Prompt: The Sound of My Life | One Starving Activist
- The things I do on a lazy Sunday afternoon… | The Daily Dilly Dally
- Messed Up Me | Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week | likereadingontrains
- Soundtrack To My Life – A Daily Prompt Post | Edward Hotspur